This Man Was Vaping When His Device Blew Up In His Face — Watch Out!

by M.Bauer
Comments are off for this post.

Many people use vape pens as a way to quit smoking cigarettes. However, after seeing what happened to this man from Idaho, they might want to consider alternative methods.

On January 14, Andrew Hall was smoking his vape pen when the unthinkable happened — the device exploded, right in his face. At the time of the incident, Hall had been vaping for about a year, and never had any overheating or other maintenance issues. Now, he’s warning others to put down their vape pens before they explode without warning.

Hall was mid-drag on his vape pen when the device suddenly exploded.

The result was catastrophic — Hall lost seven teeth and suffered second-degree burns on his face and neck.

Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/vape-explosion/

Share this article

Comments are closed.