1. The Australian Department for Immigration and Border Protection has unveiled a harsh message for asylum seekers attempting to come to Australia by boat.
2. Part of the campaign includes a graphic novel aimed at potential asylum seekers.
3. It tells the story of a young man, dreaming of a better life, paying people smugglers to get him there.
4. It details the dangerous journey…
5. And the treatment that awaits asylum seekers on the other side.
8. The message is clear: try to come to Australia by boat to seek asylum and you’ll wish you’d never left your own country.
9. Although the government claims the graphic novel was developed under the Labor leadership, it only caught the public’s attention this week.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/australian-government-sends-graphic-message-to-asylum-seeker