The Social Consequences Of Everything
Ignorance was once bliss…but not any more via CollegeHumor
2. WHAT SHALL WE DO TODAY?!
3. Watch the new Woody Allen movie?
NOPE, those accusations against him…
4. March Madness? Watch a game?
Can’t support the NCAA exploiting kids while they make millions…
5. Lunchtime! Maybe McDonald’s?
Nah…they promote childhood obesity.
6. What about grilled chicken?
Have you seen those cages!?
Exploiting migrant workers…
HUGE carbon footprint…
Genetically modified soybeans….
10. Let’s just give up and go watch Seinfeld.
Eh, there isn’t much diversity there…
11. We can play Mario?
Nope — regressive gender stereotypes….
12. Fine, fine… Let’s just go to the beach, wade into the ocean, and lie on our backs for hours?
YES YES YES!
13. Cool, I’ll drive!
14. We can take the bus!
Public transportation spreads disease.
15. I have hand sanitizer?
16. Also, just realized the ocean idea is bad because technically, we’d be litter…
17. Why don’t we…
18. What if we…
It’s practically slavery!
19. We can…
NO! The terrorists will win.
20. We could kill ourselves? Just end it all, have freedom from all social judgement, the terrible awareness that came with the age of information, a return to before when there weren’t videos reminding you how every selfish act orphans a child a world away.
Jesus Christ, NO! Ugh, we’d be tacitly supporting the gun lobby.
21. Well, do you want to go sit in a dark dark basement and wait for tomorrow?
Yes, yes I do…
22. *Eye roll reactions*
*epic eye roll* from Ms. Liz Lemon