Everything You Need To Know About The England Vs. Italy Match
Yes, we lost. But still.
1. Everybody was very excited for the England vs. Italy match.
BBC pay dividend to English licence fee payers by awarding us a free goal! #EnglandvsItaly
8. In their defence, it really did look in.
9. There was a horrifying possibility that England might do well.
Oh god. HOPE. The worst thing. Disaster. #ENG
10. Luckily the pundits were there to save us from excitement. Phil Neville in particular.
Phil Neville's voice helping to counteract any adrenaline.
Phil Neville sounds like he's talking to his therapist
Phil Neville sounds like he's spent the day listening to Joy Division records with Mark Lawrenson.
Phil Neville sounds like a Dignitas satnav.
14. But still, England were looking good.
Rooney's hair implants have grown in nicely.
Wayne Rooney's hair is looking fantastic in its World Cup debut.
17. Then Italy scored. Obviously.
18. And everybody was like this:
Wonder what was going through Gary Lewin's mind?
Rumours that Gary Lewin faked injury as he could hear Phil Neville from where he was stood.