These chicks slinging da shit outta that heavy frisbee! Givin’ shout outs w/ every toss!
15 Reasons Why You Should Never Mess With Samuel L. Jackson
1. Samuel L. Jackson is, in a word, intimidating.
Even when he’s reciting Dr. Seuss-esque poetry for a 2012 campaign ad in support of Barack Obama.
2. He has a clause written into his movie contracts that says he must be given two days off a week to play golf.
And the producers of his movie must pay for his tee time.
3. He threatened to boycott the movie Snakes On A Plane when the producers tried to change the title to Pacific Flight 121.
You’re welcome, world.
4. He requested a purple lightsaber in the Star Wars films so he’d be able to spot himself in fight scenes.
George Lucas explained lightsabers only come in two colors: red for the Sith and green for the Jedi, but he eventually gave in and even inscribed the letters BMF (“Bad Motherfucker”) on the hilt.
5. Samuel L. Jackson won’t take your shit on Twitter.
6. Even if you’re a famous critic for The New York Times.
7. One time he dropped the F-bomb live on Saturday Night Live…
…and recovered by calling it “bullshit.”
8. And another time he refused to answer a question during an interview for Django Unchained until the interviewer said the n-word.
The interviewer declined and moved onto the next question.
9. Jackson doesn’t care about being nominated for things; he only cares about winning things.
And win things he does.
10. In 1991, his performance in Jungle Fever was so good, the Cannes Film Festival created the category for Best Supporting Actor just so they could give him an award.
11. Jackson was an usher at Martin Luther King Jr.’s funeral.
And was so enraged by the assassination that he and a student group held members of Morehouse College’s Board of Trustees hostage to protest the school’s governance. He was quickly suspended.
12. This is how Samuel L. Jackson amped people up for the 2012 BET Awards.
People were effectively amped.
One time Bruce Willis dared to wear a hat in front of him and he gave him this look:
14. He’s 64 years old and has the complexion of a perfectly ripe grape in early summer.
Lookin’ good, Sam!
15. And, finally, he’s the highest grossing actor in the history of all time.
According to the Guinness Book Of World Records, he’s earned $7.42 billion in 68 films. So there’s that.